Since the other module went so smoothly I decided to start the 160m module as well.
This module started very nicely and was pretty quick construction. The toroids are
not a big deal any more since I have a solder pot to clean up the leads prior to attaching
them to the circuit traces.
Things were going all together too well... and then Murphy struck.
I am getting a "LO P" message on 80m and 160m. The relays work and I can hear signals
on 80m and 160m... but no RF. I am not exactly sure why at this point. I sent an email
to the reflector to see if one of the other K2 builders has been thru this before.
I had about 60-70 minutes into this module when I got stuck and had to shift to troubleshooting