I milled out another prototype tonight....
With a little bit of luck this might the board that goes into the Hammond project box and on the road for Field Day 2013. If time permits on Monday I will try to stuff the parts and run a quick test before I go to far down the path of mounting it into the project box.
73 de NG0R
- I thought that I had fixed the error in the schematic for the reset pin(1) but it is still incorrect. I simply cut the trace for this board and other than that it worked fine.
- I probably should have drilled out all of the holes with a smaller bit than what I used. I used a bit sized for the ZIF holes vs. simply for the standard through-hole parts. It worked fine but was less than ideal.
- This board did in-deed end up being the one to go into the Hammond project box and will be going out for Field Day 2013.