Class E amp at the workbench


I spent a little time after dinner tonight work on a class E amp prototype. I order some capacitors from Digikey about a week ago for this project. The tuned circuit and filter required some values that were not common enough for me stock in my parts bins.  I also ordered some additional toroids from Kits & in a mix of 50 and 37 sizes. (My existing stash was all 50 sized parts.)

I am going to take a break for tonight so I can watch a movie with the kids. Hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to fire up the prototype. I will try to look at the power levels on my microwatt meter and the waveforms on the new oscope.

73 de NG0R