K2 - Night Eighteen

After about 2 days of going in circles trying to track down my alignment problem.
I talked with Scott and emailed Gary at Elecraft a couple of times. After a bunch
of troubleshooting I decided that T5 seemed like the only thing left.

After a visual inspection it looked ok but I decided to remove it and rewind
it anyway. That seemed to be the magic needed to make the VFO circuit work properly.

The rest of the alignment pieces checked out so I am headed onto the next build phase.
There is a VHF contest this weekend plus some family stuff going on so I don't think
that I will get back to the K2 project until Sunday night or Monday night.